Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provision
The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR“) is Art of Sports s.r.o., IČ 092 48 170, with a registered office at Záhřebská 760/46, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague.
Section C, insert 332865 / entered in the trade register kept by the Municipal Court (hereinafter: “administrator“).
The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Žitomírská 35, Vršovice, 101 00 Prague 10
phone: + 420 739 084 856
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data you have provided him / her or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- postal address
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of processing personal data is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
The administrator shall make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The controller shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (www.LaSphera.com) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Processors of personal data
The processing of personal data shall be carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
- Alternatively, another provider of processing software services and applications that are not currently used by the administrator.
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR a
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
VII. Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular the SSL certificate
The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 21.06.2021